Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let's Go! Shower Time!

So the other day I was working with Jen on a catering for one of our Aunt's. It was a wedding shower and was there was about 40 people in total for this splendid event. I had gone earlier in the week's before to get a feel for the way to get things set up. Aunt Tony has a beautiful home and we looked at where things would go and how to set it all up to run smoothly.
Then last week we got all of the food, prep ed it all and got busy working. Jen and I were at work all day. Even in the afternoon we got Jen's Dad to help out.
In the end we arrive at the day of the shower already to go and set up. The set up went great and fast. I assembled all the dishes there and then arranged them on the table(I even had a little help from family). We had a nice center piece of flowers and then I took some green ferns and placed them on the table to give it that final touch. At the end of the day the the party was a huge success with everyone complimenting on how everything looked and tasted.

I just wanted to thank everybody for there hard work in helping me and helping with the shower in general.

Oh and Rawl this mean that ii will be soon on my way to your place to make a few dishes for your Podcast's

See ya

Comments:
Finally.

I should have made a podcast on "the Death of Steve Campbell's Blog."

keep it up.

yeah, i've been slacking on the podcasts. House stuff has taken over my life.

tea, sometime?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]