Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well the other day I was thinking to myself and found that my last post was a little lacking. I just did not have that much to say other than the fact i had seen Spiderman 3 and thought it was just OK. Not good or Bad. Then i took a look at this summers listings for movies and found something very interesting. I found that this was the season of 3's. What i mean is there is quiet a few different movies witch are coming out this season that is the third movie of the series.
As you all know we have Spiderman 3, witch was OK. We also have Ocean's 13, Rush Hour 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and Resident Evil 3. I do hope that I get a chance to see these movies this summer and write a review, but have been busy with life. Weather it with work, family, or even just getting outside.
What dose this mean? Next summer the season of 4!

I don't know just some food for thought.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]