Monday, May 07, 2007

Spiderman 3

Well Look who is back.....The Spider is here to stay.
Last Friday night Jen and I went to see Spider man 3. What can i say it was not all that great and could have been better. I found that Peter's Character had become very childish and it could have focus more on the development of Venom's Character. I do give the film credit for the special effects and the Sandman was a great addition to the story. I did like it when Stan Lee talked with Peter, but then again he did star in all three Spider man movies.
Over all I believe that the movie was not bad nor was it good. So check it out for your self. I was just talking with J.D. and we both agreed that the best Spider man Movie was Part 2, then 1, then, 3

For me I give it 3 out of 5

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]