Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Razers Are Not WaterProof!

Well it has been on wild week!
All week i have bee working non Stop! Banquets has bee extremely busy and i am still working right through my days off. I believe this is day 9 or 10! I am tired. I am so tired that just the other day i was trying to help Jen do laundry that, well i put my Cell into the washing machine and washed my cell.
Well there you have it i washed my Razer Cell Phone! I does do work now of course and it looks like i have to go out and get a new cell. Now when i was pulling out the cloths to put into the dryer and i saw the Razer i was like "D..oh!"
Anyway you all know know that they are not water proof so Remember kids Razers are not water Proof!

Comments:
Dude, that royally sucks.

no more fancy phones for you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]