Monday, March 19, 2007

Breaking News!

This Just in. There seems to be a large fire brewing in South Ajax. I can see Large amounts of Black Smoke coming from Wesney Road and Bailey in Ajax. It looks like the fire is under control, but as to what it was i do not yet know. Details to follow!

Well for the past few days i have been programing my new cell with all of my old numbers. As you know my old Razar has kicked bucket. Then again that is old news, but for any of you that i know personally please send my you "Numbers" so that i may again call you all soon.

In other News Rawl and Linda have bought a new house in Whitby. Way to go Mr. Rawl and Linda!
"Congratulations"
I am so excited to hear this news due to that fact that my best Friend will only be 5 min away from where i live now. Yeah! For more info on this check out Rawls web site at www.rawl.ca or just click on my link at the side.

In other news Jen and i went to the lake this past weekend. Granted we only went up on Saturday night and came home on Sunday. It was still Great to spend quality time with Jen. It was very relaxing. Just for you to know the Lake is still frozen!

Quote Of the Day: Every day, with every breath I draw, I am closer to the end of my life. For we are born with a finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.
Drizzt DoUrden

Comments:
ok your quote of the day is kinda sad and scary - are you going somewhere? not nice at all!!
love ya
jennie xxoo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]