Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Beer, Podcasting, and Good Times!

So what is there to talk about?
I have been just really busy with work, as of late. With a few functions here and there it has been really just a great rush!

I went out with Mr.Chan last Friday and were at the House Of Blues in Ajax. It was a nice little bar. It needs a little work on it, but all in all it was not a bad little place. We chatted about life, women, and work. As i told you all before Mr. Chan has bought a new house in Whitby and is really excited for that. Mr.Chan also told me that he will be starting a Pod Cast of his very own. I am so looking forward to that in the coming weeks. Go Rawl Go!
So after a few beers and some great conversation, we headed back to My place to see Jen.

Jen surprised me by coming home early from her work retreat up north. She told Rawl and I that is was great fun. She enjoyed the free time, not the seminar part. Jen loves to read! Jen and i then went out for dinner at the Imperial Buffet in Ajax. It was not to bad. Food from all over Asia, as well as some food from Canada too. Then home for a movie and popcorn.

As for myself i am looking forward to this Thursday for it is my day off! Oh Ya! Hopefully i will get a chance to chill with my beautiful wife Jennie and watch Survivor together. So Jen will you cuddle with me that night?

Comments:
tonight is the night!! cuddle time!! yea! I love you.
jennie xxoo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]