Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What's Going On!

What is going on as of Late For me?

Well For Starters work has been really busy lately. I now work up in Banquets, Cooking up a storm for large parties and events. Last Saturday we had a party run late and did not get there main couse untill 9:45pm when it was to go out at 8 pm. So as a team we took up the challenge and got throught the night.
I am starting to enjoy my new position. Everything is new and i am learning a lot on the Banquet side on the kitchen. The only negative thing is that i must work nights. Which is ok but i do miss spending time with my wife.

I have just come off of 2 days off and they were great. I spent Sunday afternoon at my mother & Fathers house. We were celeabrating my Brothers Birthday party. Jen And I got him a Satilite Radio for his truck. He just loved it and is now listening to Howard Stern every morning.

Now i am off to work and will see you all soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]