Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This week On Steve's Domain

THis past 4 days has been really busy. I have been getting up at 5am - 6am depending on my shift's at work and then getting home at night at around 5:30pm - 6pm . Long Days....

Most of this week Jen and i have been just making dinner and then going to bed after about an hour of TV. Although last night i was able to hook uyp with Mr. Chan for a cup of Tea at the "100th Monkey." I had a great time catchin up with Rawl. I also enjoy the 100th Monkey Cafe in The P-Town, but during our stay there for about an hour we both found it very cold. Still we both love the place to sit and have a cup of tea.

On Monday night however i did get the chance to hook up Tom online to play Guild Wars. That game still amazes me...

Comments:
I just stopped by the site to post my monthly comment making fun of you for not posting ... and what the hell have you done? You've taken all my fun away by getting your blog up and running again. You ass. :P

BTW, did Jen pick the new colours of your site, dude?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]