Saturday, November 19, 2005

Shoppin For the DRESS!

Ok, ok i was not shoppin for the dress, but my soon to be wife was out with about 6 - 8 other women (my mother included)were out today looking for the wedding dress for my Love Jenny!

I was lucky cause i stayed home and was online playin Guild Wars.

Later on i hooked up with JJ my brother and my father to see the movie "Walk the Line". It's the life story of Jonny Cash! It was really well done and fun to watch. Now if you are a Jonny Cash fan then you will like this movie. If not then you won't.

Later on i had dinner with Jen and her family at Shoeless Joe's in Ajax. We had wings and beer. I had a great time with them.

Now home and time to relax....

oh and YES Jenny found her wedding dress but i have no idea what it looks like....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]