Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Friday!

Well another friday at last.

I got up early this morning and ended up at the Go Staton in Ajax to see my Brother Tom for lunch. My parents came over to pick me up yet again today and took me over to the train.

When i got down town I met up with Tom and we headed out to the Burrito resturant. I thought that it was just a plain old mexican resturant, but to my surprise it was AMAZING. The Steak Burrito I had was fresh and exciting to eat. It was blowin' me away. We chated for about an hour then headed back for Coffee at Tom's Building for Tim Horton's. Tim Horton's coffee ROCK'S.

I then headed back to Ajax where my mother(In-Law) picked me up then we head to walmart for a few things. After which we headed to the Italian Bakery to get some pizza dough.

For dinner we ended up makin Fresh Pizza and the girls watched a Romantic Girl movie while i was on the computer. Then to i said!

Oh and Rawl SORRY i Did not make it out for Coffee with you and Chris the other night. I was just very Very tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]