Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Guess Who's Back Baby!

Hey all i am back once again!
I Know...I Know it's about time but as some of you know i have been having problems with my last blog. So i have decided to start all over again with a brand new look.

I first want to begin by saying that "YES" I am Engaged! Can you believe it? Jen is absolutlely amazing!

With that being said Jen and i had an Engagement Party hosted By my Mother and Fater in-law to be. It was a night to remember! Jen and i had such a great time and Love eveyone who came to celebrate with us. Just wanted to say thank's to Bob & Kathie for hosting that wonderful party. To my parents John and Sharon thanks for the wonderful decorations, and to everyone else who helped us out for that night.

Oh and you Rawl. Thanks for making the night even better!

Well work is going great, i have been move into a new kitchen at the Royal York. I am now working in Yorks Kitchen and York's Deli. It's Alright just started there last week and the bright side is that i get Friday & Saturday's off.

That is all for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]