Wednesday, January 31, 2007

1st Cook it Is!

What is new out here well here is something for you to ponder...

I have been looking for the past 2 weeks for a new job. I even have my resume posted online to help me look for a new job. I have just felt like I need to be going higher up the ladder so to speak. I even applied at my Current place (R.Y.H) for a 1st cook position. I have gone thought the interviews and just last Monday I got a call back By the Executive Chef. He told me that I was being promoted to 1st cook. I was ecstatic about the new position. I will be working up in Banquets doing hundreds or even thousands of people in one seating, sounds like major fun. The only snag was that it would be a 1 - 9:30pm shift and 2 weekdays off. I will miss my Saturdays with my wife but we will have the mornings together. It will take some time to get use to and we are looking forward toward our future together.

Speaking of Jennie and me. This coming March we will have our first Wedding Anniversary. Scary eh!

Reading this may make you go Blind!

Comments:
And we are all so proud of you!! Way to go Steve!! You took a chance and it became an opportunity!
 
Hey Steve, Congrats! So you wrote one new entry in the past year!?? You should put it on the blog as a disclaimer...maybe rename it to be "A Year in Review Blog"

-Linda
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]